Stainless Steel is a durable, rust-resistant material that is perfect for various rooms in your space, including outdoor spaces like a BBQ grill top. Our custom metal countertops are made with high-quality 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel bonded to a particle board substrate, and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. If you require a countertop for commercial or outdoor use, we can create a top with an all stainless steel substrate. We provide on-site measurements, delivery, and installation for customers in the DMV area upon request. Before fabrication, we send final CAD drawings for approval. For a detailed quote and factory direct price, please contact us with the necessary details.
Some things to consider before providing a quote::
- Material: We use 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel sheets to make long-lasting and durable countertops.
- Finishes: We offer two standard metal finishes – #4 Brushed Finish, which has a uniform grain that matches most stainless steel appliances, and Matte Finish, which has a slightly more dull appearance. We can also quote custom textures and finishes.
- Dimensions: Please provide us with rough dimensions that are within a few inches for an accurate quote.
- Integrated Sinks: If you want a seamless look, we can integrate a stainless steel sink into the countertop. Please note that we need to approve the sink before purchasing it.
- Cut-outs: We can provide custom cutouts on our stainless steel kitchen countertops to accommodate drop-in sinks, ranges, and more.
- Built-in Backsplash: Our built-in backsplash rises 4-6 inches off the counter and has a 3/4 inch profile. Please note that this is different from the backsplash panels we provide.
- Edges & Corners: Simple straight edges are the most common and provide a sleek look. Raised marine edges and other custom edges can be quoted upon request. Unfortunately, we cannot make rounded or “bullnose” edges. Corners are welded and polished with a 1/8 inch radius to ensure they are not sharp.
- Walls: Please let us know where your walls are located so that we can determine which edges of the countertop need to be finished.
- Measurements, Delivery, & Installation: We offer on-site measurements, delivery, and installation for customers in the DMV area at an affordable price. Final computer drawings are sent to all customers for approval before fabrication.
- Shipping: For out-of-town customers, we can package and ship our brushed stainless steel countertops on a pallet via LTL Freight.